January 22, 2006

Wreck

Please, don't try to get closer.
Don't hope for more.
He can't let you go further,
because you don't know the truth.

You will be shocked to know what really lies within.
The face you see is just the outer mask.
Don't hurt both by trying to reveal the real image.
Can't stand the truth.
Let it be like this forever and and let go of any further dreams.

Because it's hard to accept what's gonna show.

Wreck, black, tears and envy.
All colors of things that should not be there.
Why?
Why all that?
You haven't seen what he has seen.
You haven't dealt with people that he dealt with.
So, if you get afraid, go.
We won't ask you for more.
Just don't look back.
But wrecks are everywhere.
Inside everyone.
Images you see are not the true ones.
You are just too pure.
Too honest to see the lies.
So don't come closer, because no body will have to explain.

Dec. 21st, 2000.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This just wraps up what I feel about a past relationship I had...and I really needed that =)
Do you mind if I post it on my site? www.entice.piczo.com
Leave a message on my Guestbook (at my site) if it's ok or not =)